In the digital era, businesses have no choice but to digitally transform and adapt certain technology practices in order to survive and have a competitive edge. For companies, a digital business strategy is viewed as a means of transforming their businesses, streamlining their processes, and making use of technologies to enhance their interaction with customers and employees, and deliver excellent customer experience.
ABOUT THE PROGRAMME
The programme is designed for Executive IT industry leaders and ICT practitioners at the C-Suite level, aiming to enhance strategic thinking, and leadership skills, and provide an integrated view of the business landscape through key management concepts and best practices.
Applications are accepted throughout the year and should be received no later than two months before the start date.
Competitive Edge of this Programme
Customised content that is targeted for the local industries of East Africa.
International modules that adopt advanced technologies yet to be implemented in the local industries of East Africa.
Course will incorporate different topics in Information Technology that will provide participants with relevant knowledge on digital transformation of organisations.
@iLabAfrica has conducted market research through stakeholder meeting for CIOs.
Networking with executives in strategic leadership positions who are industry experts with relevant knowledge on digital transformation, emerging trends of technologies and local and international information on the current digital era of technology.
1. Chief Information Officers (CIOs)
2. Chief Technology Officers (CTOs)
3. Chief Security Officers (CSOs)
4. Individuals in senior IT management who
aspire to be promoted to any of the positions
listed above in the near future.
5. Individuals in executive-level position in
companies or other entities whose profession
is focused on scientific and technological
advancement within the organisation dealing
with current ICT technologies.
6. Board Members who oversee IT functions in
7. Chief Digital and Innovation Officer (CDIO)
8. Chief Digital Transformation Officer (CDTO)
9. Chief Data Officers (CDO)
10. Strategy and Innovation Officers
MODE OF DELIVERY
The Programme is structured into four seperate Modules – including an international module – to be delivered over a period of 8 months. Each Module consists of 5 intensive days (full-time).
Content delivery approach includes but not limited to the following:
Expected Learning Outcomes.
1. Participants will cultivate an Information Technology leader mindset and will fully embrace and understand the role of an IT leader.
2. Participants will be able to formulate and align IT strategies that will be of great value to the organization.
3. Participants will be able to reinvent business models and create innovative products and services through digital transformational skills.