CCSA provides an understanding of basic concepts and skills necessary to configure the Checkpoint security gateway, configure security policies and learn about managing and monitoring secure networks.
Students gain practical and job-marketable skills to effectively design, maintain and protect and enterprise’s network security, data security, cloud security through Checkpoint’s vast array of products.
This course covers but is not limited to:
- Introduction to Check Point technology and its deployment options.
- Describe Check Point’s unified approach to network management and the key elements of this architecture.
- How to perform recurring network administration tasks.
- VPN remote access deployment and traffic analysis.
- Design a distributed environment using the network detailed in the course topology.
- Perform a backup and restore the current gateway installation from the command line given network specifications.
- Identify critical files needed to purge or backup, import and export users and groups and add or delete administrators from the command line.
- Basic knowledge of networking
- Windows server and/ or UNIX skills
- Internet and TCP/IP knowledge.
- Anyone who wants to pursue CCSA certification or learn Checkpoint Firewall
- Network / security engineers who want to polish their skills
- Systems administrators and information security analysts.